Monday, April 22, 2013

Greatest Hits

This is the 60th post on this blog. In commemoration of this event (yeah, usually you celebrate a 50, not a 60, but I missed it--so sue me), and since I have a very busy week and have not the time to compose a new post, I present to you the Top 10 posts from this blog, in no particular order:

A Q&A on the Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology.

Showing, in one way, why Chesterton, Lewis, and Sheen were such gifted communicators.

In which I show how we all ask philosophical questions every day.

On the proper definition of the word "hypocrisy."

Defending the usage of the phrase "very unique."

Poking holes in "politician's logic."

Showing the flaws in the thinking that an idea is automatically wrong just because it's old: the concept of "chronological snobbery."

In which we compare the shallow notion of love in the movie Shakespeare in Love to a deeper one in Yours, Mine, and Ours.

In which I show that some styles of music are better suited to the sacred liturgy than others.

In which I discuss the most important thing in the world.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment